Fw: Re: [Harp-L] Anyone else give bass harp a real try? My bass story.

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Anyone else give bass harp a real try? My bass story.
To: "fjm" <bad_hat@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 7:28 AM

I've had one for decade. I used practice it all the time. I played major scales and arpeggios. Also, the chromatic scale. I got a book from Judy from the Hot Shots book. I then got some Bass Guitar books started practicing bass lines.

I've only used it in Big River and recorded on the Rhinoceros Song.

Diggs