[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Abuse - Mea Culpa

My dear fellow elder, return to your former days of practicing. Unlike
harmonica, practice is what it is all about.

I would also suggest that if it is your church that causes your teetotaling
then find some good reformed brothers and learn passionate moderation.  Shed
your guilt and enjoy the blessing we have been given. You and your
harmonicas can be blessed by the gin. Unless of course you are a person with
a wooden core that cannot control the gin and loose your shape and your
usefulness with a drink. Then clean your harps with other methods that do
not lead to your personal temptation and guilt.

Derwood