[Harp-L] Playing in Public

Fear of failure is the main reason most people don't play harmonica. No one
likes to look a fool . . .

Playing in public is OK if you can cough up a good performance on demand . .
. by that I mean, you don't have to be playing beautifully when you play in
public, as long as you are not inconveniencing others, and can muster a tune
or two with a degree of finesse if they start paying attention.

I practice chrom (and diatonic) lots of places where others might not, so I
hope this is true.

Playing on a microphone on a stage is an entirely different situation, and I
agree with the previous posters that it is best left to those with
experience.

How to get experience? Play everywhere else!

Gary