[Harp-L] Re: More SPAH Convention News...

This will be my first SPAH convention and I'm VERY excited.
I had the good fortune of discovering the Twin Cities Harmonica
Society back in October and it's changed me.
I 20 plus year diatonic only player, I've had the good fortune to play
with some of the best! (Dick Gardner included!)
It's been a great journey so far - including both a Jon Gindick and
Jason Ricci camp - I'm sure SPAH will be yet another amazing
experience!

Richard Hunter guided me through my first amp purchase 8 years ago and
others in the community have brought me the info I was so hungry for.
THERE'S so much to learn - Thanks to everyone that has helped along
the way - I look forward to thanking you in person!