[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 77

'
' "Chris Canning" wrote:
'<Line 6 Micro Spider! The best $220 Australian  I have ever spent. Great
<little traveler.
'
'Chris, what amp models and settings do you prefer on that amp?
'
'Regards, RH

Richard, I use the acoustic or the clean amp channels and sometimes the
crunch. The others are just stupid guitar hero stuff. I use the  presence on
settings and a touch of
The tape echo. Gives a nice slapback effect. The drive, channel Volume and
Master Volume vary on the situation and mic. Mainly I use the clean Channel.
Thanks for asking.