Re: [Harp-L] Re: breaking in speakers

The other method I heard in the 70's was to use Aqua Net hair spray.
I guess that was to stiffen the soft paper cones since it is a starch.

My brother use to put a few slits in his Fender Twin and Orange amp speakers with a razor then glue the slits
with nail polish. I guess it was suppose to create a ratty old amp sound.

Guitarists are as crazy as harp players when it comes to finding "our' sound.

mike