Re: [Harp-L] RE: blown out harps

I remember him saying that but I could never quite figure out what he meant
by it. How do you match the resonance of your vocal tract with the note you
are playing? Would you practice singing the note in pitch, observe the shape
of your resonant chamber and then attempt to duplicate it when playing each
note? Or is it something different? Maybe it would be helpful to imagine
yourself singing each note as you play it on the harmonica.

t.a.