Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Amps

Kevin,

Nice letter!  I have heard of others breaking in speakers, " I actually
played with it for a couple of hours and then ran "pink noise" (FM static)
through it for 12 hours."

What was the source of this "Pink Noise"?  Is that the best to use?
I understand the concept of a well broken in speaker,  was just curious to
hear what you have to say.  How about the neighbors? : )

  Who else artificially breaks in their speakers??

Thanks,

Gary C