  Martin
From: Tony Gouw <>
Hola,

Do you know if Kim Wilson and/or the Thunderbirds have ever put out one of
those real dirty, contemporary sorts of slow blues, like Drifting Blues,
Stormy Monday, Sky is Crying etc? I've been looking everywhere, and I found
one slow blues, but it didn't have any harpwork which kind of killed the
point lol. Yeah I'm just curious how Kim plays on a slower piece, since his
boogie/shuffle stuff is excellent.

Hope ya'll are having great summers,

Tony