From: drfertig@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] I endorse . . .
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:18:20 -0700
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Wow!  Medellin Moolah!  Jackpot!  Well, Mr. Escobar, I always scoop loads of Medellin magic into my system (and those of all my many groupies, accountants and bodyguards) in advance of (and throughout!) each and every of my successful Arena Rock concerts, whether at Dodger Stadium or (the recently renamed) Medellin Square Gardens in Manhattan.

It helps my harp playing, or at least I think it does! It's really amazing, isn't it, wow . . . Thanks!!  Finally a COMPENSATED endorsement!

-Dave "Don't Meddle with my Medellin Muchachos" Fertig

Internet explorer 8 lets you browse the web faster.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655582