Re: [Harp-L] octave doubler and then into the auto wah

Buddha wrote:
<Richard Hunter write:
<<"Did I mention how cool it is to run the harp through an octave
<<doubler and then into the auto wah?  Big AND wild."
<<
<Big and Wild indeed....
<
<I might have been the influence for Richard on adding the octave
<double to the auto wah. I remember he was visiting Phoenix a couple of
<years ago and I played this clip for him. He was floored.
<
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfizyBLhoQ

I was indeed impressed by Chris's work with effects, as with many other aspects of his work, when we met in Phoenix a couple of years ago.  However, I began using the Boss OC-2 octave doubler in a chain with my DOD FX25 envelope filter in performances beginning in the mid-1990s, so Chris was not the inspiration for that particular combination.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter