[Harp-L] Re:Amp You Gotta Try

Thanks Eddie.
 That was a nice post. By the Way..............You're a great player and I REALLY enjoyed getting to play through BOTH of your HarpKing amps.   No doubt about it. Those amps are AWESOME.
We've just got together with David Barrett and worked out an endorsment deal with him to help us spread the word about the Wezo 45 Combo. He'll be bring the amp with him to SPAH along with a 2-12 extension cab that we're offering. He has posted a link on youtube that you can check out and hear and see the amp.  David's a great player, instructor and communicator.
For any of you who have been to his masterclass, you know what a harp master he is.
Here's the link::http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=mEk0eUiZYgM
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com