[Harp-L] Re: Charlie playing a red knob twin at the Greeley Blues Jam

Let me clarify.  The initial request well before the festival was  indeed
for an evil twin, no other amp was mentioned.  Not sure if that  came direct
from Charlie or through an agent who may not have been up to  speed on
Charlie's current preferences, it just fell upon me to find  one.  It was a
fly-in gig so no amp was brought along.  After I  located the Fender I contacted
Charlie to see if he had any specific setup  preferences for tubes and such.
 During that dialogue, just a week or so  out from the gig he did relay
that he likes the Cruncher and asked if there  was one to be found locally.
Gary is correct, he would of used it if  it was available.

Gary Onofrio (Sonny Jr.) & I have some differences that I  don't wish to
drag out on list, nor did I mention them to  Charlie.  While I took exception
some months  back to few comments that Gary inaccurately attributed to me,
and  some related and rather bizarre (understatement) off list follow up
stuff from him, I've never knocked his amps.  The Cruncher  is probably pretty
damn nice if Charlie likes it, I've never heard one live  so can't offer an
opinion either way.  Charlie brought the  red mic he was playing through.
He's a really nice guy  & said earlier he'd want to check out one of mine.
But when  the day came I had a thousand details on three stages to take care
of  & didn't think of it until after he started his set.  My  loss.

Rick Davis is also a great guy, pretty sure he can be taken at his  word
when he said his intent was misunderstood in regard to some of this.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
Stage Manager - Greeley Blues Jam

**************Dell Inspiron 15: Now starting at $349