[Harp-L] RE: Giglist Update Problems

Hi All,

So sorry about the status of the giglist updates. My laptop is not co-operating with me in this
regard, so am unable to post any updates on websites. This is so aggravating to me, as it is
also with all my accounts. The problem seems to be with my ftp file, and even though I have
downloaded several versions, none seem to work for me.

I thought I had this straightened out before I left home, but obviously not! I will never leave home
again before being sure of the status.

On this trip, I was at first also unable to send email, though I could receive it.

My apologies to all, and I will keep trying to get it straightened out soon - don't want to wait
until I get home on July 2 to get it done!

With apologies,
Danny