[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 55

I am told Charlie Musselwhite used a Fender Red Knob Twin amp in his show in
Chicago two night before the show in Greeley.

Blues historians go to a lot of trouble to document what gear the great
players actually used.  I'm just trying to nail this down.  We know he used
this amp on his last album.  It would make sense he would use it in the big
venues on this tour,

-Rick Davis