RE: [Harp-L] Subject: New to list Harp Player: Bonny B. (Brown) MaleCambodian/Swiss player

Thank you Elizabeth,

He's from Fribourg which is about 30 miles away from here (Berne).
Fribourg is bilangue - bilingual - some folks speak French, some
some German, some both  - with an amazing ease.
Heard of him via a working colleague who is from there but
then sort of forgot about him.
On his website http://www.bonnyb.ch/home.php there's even
a link to a local blues club (which Berne doesn't offer).
A reason to go out this summer when the kids are in camp ;-)

Tom

ntusdown00000004)