Re: Re[2]: [Harp-L] Upside Down Harmonica playing (was Grandpa Elliot)

I am left handed and hold hard in right hand and cup and fan with left
hand.  You have to move harp and hands quickly to hit the upper notes  though.

In a message dated 6/17/2009 1:51:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ploboris@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,  harp-l!

>  A bunch of people play/played left handed(upside  down),
> including:
> James Cotton,
> Paul  Butterfield
> Dr Ross
> Sonny Terry
> What ever feels  good.
It's very interesting for me. I'm left handed (but hold harmonica as  a
right handed, left hand, hole numbers upside). Best moskow  harmonica
player Mikhail Vladimirov is left handed. Two of my best students  are
left handed. I've read that only 10% of people are left-handed, but  my
poll at harmonica.ru show that 30% of users are left handed. I  think,
there is some correlation. Can anyone make a poll gor  harp-l?

--
Boris  Plotnikov
http://myspace.com/harmonicaboris