Re: [Harp-L] Satan and Adam show tomorrow postponed

Looks like the whole Satan and Adam tour has been postponed to August.

Peter

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:30 AM, dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Adam's email was a one liner: didn't say why they postponed so I'd call the
venue to see what the status is.
Original Message:
-----------------
From: peter lind pjazz_peter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:07:16 -0400
To: dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Satan and Adam show tomorrow postponed

So, do you think the Portsmouth NH show on this Saturday will be postponed?

Peter

On Jun 17, 2009, at 8:25 AM, dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Adam emailed: the rescheduled show is Thursday August 13. Zig Original Message: ----------------- From: peter lind pjazz_peter@xxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:43:55 -0400 To: dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Satan and Adam show tomorrow postponed

Thanks