Re: [Harp-L] San Antonio trip

Be sure to try to catch Bob Boyd with his band, great show and lots of harp content. Also a guy named Benny Harp who is a great blues harp player with a lot of soul and great band. just google San Antonio Blues and you will get to the blues society's page and that will have some things. I went to a jam there that was great (also bob and benny played) but they only have it every so often.

Get ye also to the River Walk and Alamo!

Bill Hines

Harvey Berman wrote:
I will be in San Antonio Sunday afternoon and evening, flying out Monday Afternoon. Anyone know of anything harp related, or Blues Jams going on in the area?

Thanks in advance

Harvey Berman