To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:50 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Harp-L] Upside Down Harmonica playing (was Grandpa Elliot)

Hi, harp-l!

 A bunch of people play/played left handed(upside down),
including:
James Cotton,
Paul Butterfield
Dr Ross
Sonny Terry
What ever feels good.
It's very interesting for me. I'm left handed (but hold harmonica as a
right handed, left hand, hole numbers upside). Best moskow harmonica
player Mikhail Vladimirov is left handed. Two of my best students are
left handed. I've read that only 10% of people are left-handed, but my
poll at harmonica.ru show that 30% of users are left handed. I think,
there is some correlation. Can anyone make a poll gor harp-l?

-- Boris Plotnikov http://myspace.com/harmonicaboris