[Harp-L] Blues in Europe

I just returned from a wonderful tour of SPAIN and ENGLAND and once again was reminded that there are talented blues players EVERYWHERE... I know that many harp players have made a decent living and career traveling overseas and picking up a band (Harman, Mischo) but for me it was only the second time I have tried to tour in Europe. Once again, I was impressed by the quality of musicianship (in SPAIN and England)... Best of all I got to meet and hear many great harp players
Wes Weston in London (great Chicago blues player - the walters and g. smith)Gary Potts - Cadillac Kings in London (versatile player with HUGE tone)Victor Puertes (he and his brother play country blues and Chicago blues in Spain)
I am now back in the states and starting to sort out the pics and video I took... The bass player for the band in England uploaded some clips from our last gig in London... Here are a few of my originals...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws4vPEfYSiY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXRr_BZcJE4

IN a future email I will talk about my experiences using different amps (vintage and custom harp) while on tour...
until then...
Kurt