Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite at the Greeley Blues Jam

Keeping in mind of course that Charlie can sound great through most anything. I remember seeing him a few times in the late 70's playing through JT30's and a little Sunn amp, (solid state?) while his guitarist Tim K was playing through Charlie's Bassman. Charlie always sounded amazing. I tried a JT30 through one of the same amps a couple of years later, didn't do anything for my sound? Just another "it's the indian not the bow" story, James