Re: [Harp-L] The Kinder AFB+

Interesting. I use a wireless receiver, the AFB+ and a modeling pedal, which I set up in that order. I had always heard that the modeling pedal needed to be right in front of the amp, but I will try the AFB+ at the end of the chain.

-LM

Jon Clark wrote:
This is probably an issue that has already been discussed, but I note that John suggests the Kinder be placed at the end of the effects chain while Jason and others pace it first. Has anyone experimented with the placement of teh Kinder AFB+ in the effects chain?