[Harp-L] The Kinder AFB+

I just wanted to add my two cents here on the Kinder AFB+.  The greatest
thing about this little box isn't how great it will make your amp sound.
The greatest thing about it is that it will make just about ANY tube amp
sound great in just about any situation.  Although I have my heart set on a
nice 4 x 10 harp amp like a Harp Gear or maybe a Meteor, it's nice to know
that I could go down to Piano's-n-Stuff, about two miles from my house and
buy a Fender Baseman RI and have it sound awesome with my Kinder box; or a
Super Reverb, or a Twin (!).. or what ever.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh