[Harp-L] leslie simulator

I've been using the DLS Rotosim and I've been completely satisfied. True bypass, harmonica friendly, no change in gain level when it's cut in or out, adjustable settings, easy to use, and it sounds great. All the musicians i play with love the sound I get and I'm totally pleased with it. Highly recommended.

Btw, if you put a MicroPOG in front of it, you will get a very interesting and convincing keyboard sound. Very cool combination. When these effects are on, it's like playing a different instrument, so it stimulates new ideas and approaches to playing, and, again, the other musicians and the audiences seem to love it. It's different, it sounds cool, and it's fun.

Both pedals are terrific. but if you're only looking for a Leslie simulator, you won't be disappointed with the Rotosim.

JP