[Harp-L] HL rejoining Flecktones

This late in - According to Flecktone World Headquarters, Howard Levy will rejoin the Flecktones in November. They will be touring Europe & the northeast.

Killer news from where I sit, even though it doesn't sound like they will appear anywhere within thousands of miles of my stomping grounds. If anything anywhere near "Sinister Minister" is to come of this, I sure hope the tapers and the recording studios are in full gear.

Michelle