From: Swing Brothers <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] leslie simulator
To: "'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 3:25 PM

Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if someone has experience with Leslie/rotary simulator pedals
used with harmonicas.

I want to create that leslie sound when I'm doing base and I wanted to know
if there is any pedal more suitable for the harmonica.

Also if someone has recorded with this effect , so I can hear how it sounds.

Thanks

Jorge Simonian

SWING BROTHERS

www.swingbrothers.com.ar