From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Swing Brothers
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:26 AM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [Harp-L] leslie simulator

Hi guys,

Wanted to ask if someone has experience with Leslie/rotary simulator pedals
used with harmonicas.

I want to create that leslie sound when I'm doing base and I wanted to know
if there is any pedal more suitable for the harmonica.

Also if someone has recorded with this effect , so I can hear how it sounds.

Thanks

Jorge Simonian

SWING BROTHERS

www.swingbrothers.com.ar