[Harp-L] Correction to SPAH Publicity materials regarding PJ Norris

SPAH Publicity Director Warren Bee recently sent out the entertainment lineup for SPAH 2009 in Sacramento.

Thanks to me, it contains a really stupid error.

One of the artists featured in the Thursday night blues show is PJ Norris.

I mis-stated his name in the publicity lineup as "PJ Perry," a name that belongs to a sax player who lives in Vancouver, where I grew up.

I've been knowing PJ Norris for years, but under his former nickname/stage name of Big Bones (PJ Norris is his real name). When it came time to relate his name for SPAH publicity purposes, I somehow unwittingly substituted a name buried in my long distant past.

I apologize to PJ Norris for the error and to SPAH for any incovenience, and to any innocent bystanders for the confusion.

By the way, PJ Norris is an original artist with a whole different, modern take on the blues. I thnk he will provide a fascinating contrubtion to the blues night at SPAH. Meanswhile, I recommend that you check him out on the web:

http://www.gangsterblues.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CrIn2xztY

Winslow Yerxa