  From: pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:11 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Blowsmeaway.com

  I just purchased an Ultimate 57 from Greg Heumann and in addition to sounding awesome, it is truly a work of art. I have gigged with it now about 5 times - through my HG double trouble amp or direct into the PA through my harp commander and it sounds awesome. bandmates have given me the game ball the last three gigs - (OK, one of them was for sober driving 3 hours home from gig ) They never know (or probably care) what gear I'm playing through at shows, but all have commented on my sound lately.

  Greg has always been an unselfish content contributor to this list and no surprise, was very helpful with my mic purchase process as well. prompt delivery and great packaging - a very satisfying online buying experience.

  no affilliation, just a satisfied customer.

  Ross Macdonald

  www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband