To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:21 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Dire Straits Private Investigations on a Seydel C harmonica the link

Oups forgot to post the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXLeQVVjlh4

I'm sorry for the double post , my mistake

Christelle

Begin forwarded message:

From: Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 juin 2009 18:38:50 HAEC
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dire Straits Private Investigations on a Seydel C harmonica

Hi Everybody,

I'm not often sharing on Harp-L the videos I make. But for this one I'm asking for your appreciations and comments.

The song is a backing track for guitar of Private Investigations by Dire Straits, on the original key of the song. Where it's tricky is that I'm playing the lead music part on a C harmonica (Seydel) and I wonder what you can say about it. I know this is still a work in progress and I want to know if your reproach is meeting mine.

One more thing I've worked really hard to get this result (spent the last 4 days to try to play the overbends like the other notes).

Thanks a lot in advance

All the best,

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net http://www.youtube.com/christellester http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon