[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney/Rod Piazza

I just received my copy of Rod Piazza's latest cd titled "Soul Monster", a mix of blues and soul,including
some new originals,Sunbird by George Smith,Key To The Highway,You Better Watch Yourself and
Can't Stand To See You Go by Jimmy Reed.
 On the insdie sleeve,Rod thanks some people,the first one being Chuck Gurney.
 I did not know that Chuck supplied his microphones-I was pleased to see Chuck getting well deserved
recognition from one of the top pro's playing today.
 Great job Chuck as always-Rod says this is some of his strongest playing to date-through one of Chucks
mic's!!!!