--- On Sat, 6/6/09, jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Steve Martin To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 9:09 AM

Steve Martin, yes that Steve Martin, has a super great record out. It is mostly instrumental banjo. There is only one funny song so it is a pretty serious collection of music with some fine playing and song writing. There is also harmonica in the bluegrass setting. I got the album of i-tunes so I do not have the liner notes to see who the player is.