[Harp-L] (no subject)

I was not asking who he or she was.  I was informing the community of some harp work of interest.  You may have been just trying to be funny but I don't appreciate it.  Sorry.  People are to quick to set themselves up as experts, instead of determining what someone is trying to communicate.

>This, in sum, is why I love the internets. Give a man the internets
>and 5 minutes, and he will answer even the most seemingly mundane
>question:

Save on Pest Control. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsEslUuAYi8gmq6igPzgblsj9BaA8CnSAOiyxJq69FO7FOi8o60RoM/