RE: [Harp-L] Dil Se - Chaiyya Chaiyya

  Sorry if I am boring the list with this thread.
  I am not from Punjab or Lahore either. I understand
  and speak Sanskrit (a language originally propagated
  amongst the Hindu Brahmins). "Dil Se" literally
  means- from the heart. "Chaiyya Chaiyya" is either
  derived from Punjabi or Urdu- connotes "shade",
  "shadow". If you listen carefully- you can also hear
  "chull" before "chaiyya chaiyya"- walk in the
  shadow, chugging like the train, give me the moves-
  the best Bollywood can come up with if it cannot
  show it all.

  I'd run this by Brendan Power first (harp content).

www.myspace.com/harpdad