[Harp-L] Dave Payne harmonicas

I got to tell you that the harmonicas Dave Payne sells are good and tough.
I have taken the same harp with me EVERYWHERE for 6 months now and play it
every day.  I am hard on it. I try not to be.  I carry it on my belt.  It
gets banged. But it sounds great.  I have a Seydel 1847 and a chromatic.  He
customized both for me. I got one of Ben Bouman's custom Seydel Big Six and
it is SWEET!  That goes everywhere with me too.  I can't believe I have not
blown out the reeds on the Seydel yet! Mom thinks I try to.  He customized
the 1847 for me.  I've not had luck like that with some of my other diatonic
and chromatic harps.

It is raining here so I am making harmonica videos today.  This is the
Seydel 1847 I got from Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Q_pdA7b-8

Josh King

www.joshuaking.net