Re: [Harp-L] an idea for spah--HARP AMP COMPARISONS

Nobody needs to ship any amps.  There are plenty of harp players around
Sacto and the Bay Area who own all the amps you'd want to test.  I'd bet
they'd love to bring 'em down and show 'em off.  Skip Simmons is right there
in Dixon, near Davis, and he would be an invaluable resource in locating
cool harp amps.

The problem, as you recall, was a certain amp builder who refused to
participate if he couldn't be there to make sure his amps were "set up
right."  But you don't need anybody's permission for this.

I think this is an important event for SPAH to sponsor.  I'd love to see it
happen, and if it does I'll come to cover the event, and I'll bring my
little 5F2H beasty amp and my Masco ME-17.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog