From: Wim Dijkgraaf <w.dijkgraaf@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] African Skies - Wim Dijkgraaf goes outside ...
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 3:38 PM

Recently I'm having a lot of fun playing Brecker tunes, experimenting with sound effects and enhancing my chromatic/outside playing style.

I recently uploaded a video demo on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxzSKrJNcZY

Be my guest and leave a comment if you like.

Graças a Deus, the harmonica is really getting a nice and funny thing to play.

Abraços,

Wim Dijkgraaf
jazz harmonica & composition

e-mail:    info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx