Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Repertoire for Jazz hall jams at SPAH 2009

To address the specific  concern about Band-in-a-Box not knowing your tunes:

BIAB can play hundreds and hundreds of tunes in many different styles, as long as somebody has entered the chord changes into a BIAB file - and a huge library already exists.

What I might suggest is that if you have specific tunes you'd like to play, that you email Randy and let him know in advance. And perhaps he can let you know whether he has those songs or can get them.

(Sorry, Randy, maybe I'm increasing your responsibilities here without asking you.)

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa