Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Repertoire for Jazz hall jams at SPAH 2009

Thanks for all the information on BIAB, Winslow. I clearly don't know
enough about it. I wasn't all that enamoured of the original backing track
sounds I'd heard so didn't follow through on later developments.

If Randy really likes this update it probably does have a better sound
which I will probably like, so it's a great idea to let him have at least a
'small' listing of some of my songs (which will probably overlap at least a
few  of his).  He's pretty hip to some of the newer jazz I love as well ;)

I've been loading more and more of the songs I like to play against into my
 IPod (what a fun toy)..and still have my portable speaker system to bring
with  me. I do need to learn to sort the genres better, which caused too
much delay  last time as I was still figuring the system out on the fly.  As
with  everything, I'm running so far behind.

Much obliged,

Elizabeth

In a message dated 6/3/2009 7:51:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,