[Harp-L] Re: Koko

As we take time to acknowledge and remember Koko Taylor, here is a great video of her in her prime: She is performing Willie Dixon's" Wang Dang Doodle" with Little Walter and Hound Dog Taylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCa16-nxtM

I rember hearing her once at a Blues Festival in NYC. I swear she didn't need a microphone.The past six months or so have been a sad perioid for blues. We lost Odetta, Bowling Green John Cephas and Miriam Makeba (maybe not blues or harp music but a great singer and human being and should be mentioned)

Database version: 6.12540