Re: [Harp-L] Gaggles of harmonica players?

Hey David,

I think a "Fleet" of harmonca player sums it up nicely.

But you could also go with a:
...raft of harmonica players; or a
...bevy of players, or an
... array
... a brood
... a clan
... a cluster
... collection
... compendium
... confluence
... crush
... crowd
... crush
... drove
... flock
... flood
... horde
... mob
... multitutde
... nest
... pack
... pod
... press
... school
... swarm
... rabble
... throng

................the list goes on...

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

 bevy, brood, clan, collection, covey, crowd, crush, drift, drove, flight, flock, gaggle, gathering, hoi polloi*, horde, lot, mass, mob, multitude, nest, pack, people, populace, press, rabble, school, swarm, throng