From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] the Jazz Jam setting at SPAH 2009
To: winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 1:23 PM

Winslow,

Your original posting stated:

<<In a  separate post, Randy Singer mentions that he will be
using
Band-in-a-Box for  his hallway jazz jams.

OK, so a hallway
jam isn't the same as a  nightclub with a live band in
front of an
audience. But is a nice low-pressure  opportunity to get your feet
wet
in the ocean of jazz  improvisation.>>

I didn't read anything about a live jazz trio, small PA, etc in this
posting.

If you are perpetuating the spirit and ideas that Golden Age brought to
SPAH, that's great. It just wasn't evident from your description pasted
above.

In a message dated 6/3/2009 2:20:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,