[Harp-L] YouTube request results

I've had a number of emails that what is missing are quality instructional videos on the fundamentals.  I actually have been teaching Blues 4 Kids sessions locally that focus on getting kids started who have never seen a harmonica or listened to blues.  I should be able to help in those areas....I'll need a week or two.

The other area mentioned was playing out of a blues context.  I will FOR SURE do a video on playing "rock" harmonica.  I might get into some other arenas, but that would be the area I am most comfortable with.  See my next post.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit (Brand New!)

Video

"There's no way I'm going to sound like Charley Patton, no matter how much time or energy I put into it. I come from a different place. But I think everybody can get to the truth. It's just going to be a different truth."
- Derek Trucks

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul;music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God,of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort in each of my endeavors professionally as well as personally. Take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. In this coming year I will seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me. I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can."
-Duane Allman