Re: [Harp-L] What harp instructional tips aren't covered to death onYouTube?

Just some food for thought - Iceman made some good points - I have taught, not harp but other things and not bragging but was complimented on my teaching methods - I learned long ago that there is almost always 2 or more ways to get from point "A" to point "B" and since everyone learns differently a good teacher finds a way for a student to be able to learn the info the teacher is trying to teach - Obviously presenting something on Youtube doesn't allow for immediate student feedback or questions - I will say that being a beginning harp player that some of the best harp videos I've seen, IMHO on Youtube have shown several different ways to accomplish a certain goal or task - It might benefit anyone trying to teach on Youtube if they could present their material to someone local to get feedback before making a video - Not another good harp player but someone who is actually trying to learn what they are trying to teach - I'm sure there are more than a few people on the forum including myself who would be glad to volunteer to provide feedback - Just my 2 cents for what it's worth - Dennis Brooker