RE: [Harp-L] What is my amp worth? 1968 Fender Deluxe Reverb AB763 Silverface

$5, tops.  Being the generous guy I am, I'm sending $10.  No need to thank me...I'm just spreading the wealth.  (I'll throw in another $10 if you'll drop it off at my house.)

The serious answer is, if you want to convert its worth to $$$$, it's worth whatever the highest amount someone is willing to pay for it.

Thanks,
Jonathan