  From: Mike Fugazzi
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 9:18 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] What harp instructional tips aren't covered to death onYouTube?

  I am off for the first summer since I've become a teacher!  One of my plans is to create a series of YouTube vids on various topics.  I know that gear is a favorite of a lot of people, but what are some beginner to advanced instructional topics that aren't covered to death???  What's missing from YouTube for harmonica players?

  One topic I for sure plan on getting into is phrasing and playing songs that aren't a blues progression.  Thanks for the input!

  Mike Fugazzi
  Vocals/Harmonica
  "NiteRail"
  Press Kit (Brand New!)

  Video

  "There's no way I'm going to sound like Charley Patton, no matter how much time or energy I put into it. I come from a different place. But I think everybody can get to the truth. It's just going to be a different truth."
  - Derek Trucks

  "Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul;music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God,of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
  -Hazrat Inayat Khan

  "This year I will be more thoughtful of my fellow man, exert more effort in each of my endeavors professionally as well as personally. Take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. In this coming year I will seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me. I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can."
  -Duane Allman