[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Registrations

I just got an update on this years early registrations for the convention.
We are moving right along but we can see that compared to past years things
are starting out a little slower than usual. If you are planning on heading
out to Sacramento in August and you have the funds available please consider
getting everything in order sooner than later. Now is a good time to lock in
your air fares as well due to the increase of oil prices. I think we are
seeing the best we will see for rates right now.

Even if you are not planning to attend this year we would really appreciate
you helping to spread the word to others that might be interested. All hype
aside, I really do think that this year will be a monumental affair.

Details on the convention are posted on www.spah.org  As always I am
available to help answer questions if necessary.

Thanks,

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman