Re: [Harp-L] Third position major

 This is a GREAT introduction to learning where the notes live and those created through bending techniques. It's also a great way to work out the problem of hitting notes created through bend techniques with accuracy, confidence and good tone - resisting the temptation to bend up once achieved.

-----Original Message-----
From: GaryB <garybond@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 5:55 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Third position major

Anybody here play third position major blues? I read about it on my
David Barrett's third position book, and the other day I tried it on one
of his jam tracks and it was a nice change from second position. The
only trouble that I could hear was getting good articulation on the
three draw bent all the way down.?