RE: [Harp-L] B-thing tuning Carlos del Junco

The LO tuning schemes you are refering to are completely detailed on the overblow.com web site see link "scalefinder" 11.21 Lee Oskar tunings.   I have made a few of these tunings and they are not difficult, a only a bit of solder on hole 1 blow and remove some metal on hole 1 draw.   Easy to play too because everything above that is unchanged.  You get real cool blow and draw chords and with practice 5 notes bending hole 1 draw.

Regards, Blunt

http://www.overblow.com/?menuid=26#197